torsdag 9. juni 2011

Nåt vettet er minst, er viljen størst. --- Visdom er ikke arvegods!



Continued from yesterday:


He thought much and had no conviction,
His feeling was at best affliction;
Though tender he and hating evil
He might have gained the name of devil.
His every wish and resolution
Even in his mind was but confusion.
This is all the story of an politician.


And things begun and never ended,
And much undone and much intended,
And all things wrong yet never mended;
This is all the story of an politician.


Each day new projects did betray,
Yet each day was like every day.
He was born and died and between these
He worried himself himself to these
He bustled worried, moved and cried
But in his life no more`s descried
Than two clear fact: he lived and died.
This is all the story of our politicians!





Could I say what I think, could I express
My every hidden and too-silent thought.
And bring my feelings, in perfection wrought,
To one unforced point of living stress;


All that I think and feel, and so to wake
The world; but I am dumb and cannot sing,
Dumb as yon clouds the thunders break.



Please have a nice day!











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar