mandag 20. juni 2011

Når en kvinne har tilgitt sin mann, må hun ikke servere hans synder oppvarmet til frokost. When a woman has forgiven her husband, she must not serve his sins heated for breakfast...



I`m doomed to feast of prowess
And nobody`s to blame
That I can`t change my destiny
And must remain the same.


That this hard lot accepting
As grace, I have no right
To think of easy living,
But must endure my plight.


I have no right to pity
Myself or to debate
On earthly fame and glory,
But must just bow to fate.


I don`t know what awaits me,
I live not as I want,
And life too big a burden.
And live to bear its brunt.





Ingenting får en mann til å eldes fortere enn å
forsøke å bevise at han er like ungdommelig som noen gang.


Nothing gets a man to grow old faster than attempt 
to prove that he is as youthful as ever...




Bare Norsk...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar