mandag 4. juli 2011

Svært få menn liker å få det innlysende forklart av en kvinne... Could I say what I think... The shining pool !


Når en mann er tyve år, er han en påfugl, 
når han er tredve en løve,
når han er førti en kamel,
når han er femti en orm,
når han er seksti en hund,
når han er sytti en ape,
når han er åtti ikke noe i det hele tatt.
Og så!...




Love in absent. 

Time does not bring relief;
We booth have lied.
Who told me time would ease me of my longing after you !
It is a terrible pain !
I miss you in the weeping of the rain and snow;
The old snow melts from every mountain-side ;
And last years remembrance of...
Are like slide rock in my mind;
Soon the spring and summer will come !
With what ?..
Smile, tears, of all my life ! - And if God choose,
I will come.
How knows ...




Just one more sweet thing
With dreams and pains,
Just one more grand cleaning
With soap
With brush
With rising water
And work without rest
Ower the nights...





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar