onsdag 20. juli 2011

Høyt henger de og er ?... Hanging high and they are ?... Hanging hoch und sie sind ?...



Could I say what I think,
could I express my every hidden
and too-silent thought.
And bring my feelings, in perfection
wrought, to one unforced point of
living stress;


Could I breathe forth my soul,
could I confess the inmost secrets 
to my nature brought;
I might be great, yet none to me
hath taught a language well to
figure my distress.


Yet day and night to me new
whispers bring, and night and day 
from me old whispers take -
Oh for a word, one phrase in
which to fling.


All that I think and feel, and so
to wake the world;  But I am dumb 
and cannot sing, Dumb as yon
clouds before the thunders break.
Think...



Vi leser verdens visdomsbok
om tid og rum...
Og mange er blitt så kloke,
De tror at Gud er dum.



We read the world`s wisdom book
of time and room...
And many a one is so wise,
they believes that God is 
stupid...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar