lørdag 22. mars 2014

Was there a Summer ? Or is the Summer coming ? I have loved the summer or I'm perhaps waiting ? I do not know any more...


I am hunger y...
For...
I suppose there are few in our 
Western civilisation
Who are good lovers...
Or...
Woefully few in Europa
My love to the life was of the few.
And like all who are supreme in any art was humble.
Pride in their writing they might have - of a sort,
Pride in their swimming (for life) and all their muscles.
But in this art of love only humility.
No flicker of conqueror's feather in his cap.
And how shall I call a certain quality
Innocence
Which we brought to love ?
For there was an infinity of subtle knowledge -
Yet there was innocence.
And I thank you for ever looking back
Thank my perfect ...
The tears stand in the eyes at it is!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar