tirsdag 20. august 2013

Green, how I love you green... Green wind. Green branches. The boat on the sea and the horse on the mountains. With a shadow round her waist she dreams at her railing, green flesh, hair green, with eyes of cold silver. Green, how I love you green. Under the moon all things are looking at her but she cannot look back at them.


How I love my green...

Green, how I love you green.
Great stars of frost
come with the shadow-fish
that open the path of dawn.
The fig tree rubs its wind
with sandpaper branches,
and the hill, wild cat,
bristles its sour agave-leaves.
But who will come ?
And from where... ?
She stays at her railing,
green flesh, green hair,
dreaming of the green sea.


Green, I love my green:

I want to trade
my horse for your house,
my saddle for your mirror,
my knife for your blanket.

I would close this deal.
But I am no longer I
and my house is not my house.

I want to die
decently in my bed.
a steel bed, if it can be,
with sheets of fine linen.
Can't you see this wound
from my chest to my throat ?

But I am no longer I
and my house is not my house
Let me climb at least
as far as the high railings.
Let me climb !
Let me,
as far as the green railings.
Railings of the moon
where the water roars.


Green, how I love you green,
green wind, green branches.
Green where is you, tell me,
where you bitter green ?
How many times did you green wait !
How many times green waited for you,
fresh face, black hair
at this green railing !
Green flesh, green hair,
with eyes of cold silver.
Green how I love you green.


Please my friends have a green time...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar