onsdag 30. mai 2012

Ah God, for a man with heart, head, hand, like some of the simple great ones gone for ever and ever by, one still strong man in a blatant land, Whatever they call him, what care I, --- Politicians, democrat, autocrat, economist - one who can rule and dare not lie... Perhaps our to-days politicians ? Or perhaps they are not capable...


One political star
Is better far than many Precious Stones;
One Sun, which is above in Glory seen,
Is worth ten thousand Golden Thrones:
And our Politicians think they are better than 
God. And they love TAXES...


No Wars,
Nor mortal Jars,
Nor bloody Feuds, nor Coin,
Nor Grief which they occasion, saw I then;
Nor wicked Thieves which this purloin:
I have no Thoughts that were impure;
Esteeming both Women and Men
God's Work, I was secure,
And recon'd Peace my choicest Gem.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar