fredag 26. august 2011

My name is Fun - your cronie dear, The nearest friend ye hae; An` this is superstition here, An` that`s Hypocrisy. I`m gaun to the Holy Fair, To spend an hour in daffin`; Gin ye`ll go there, yon ... pair, We will get famous laughin` At them this day.` You wonder...


You, mistress of my soul,
The measured time is run !
The wretch beneath the dreary pole
So marks his lats sun.


To what dark cave frozen night
Shall poor me hie?
Depriv`d of thee, my life and light,
The sun of all my joy !


We part - but, by your precious drops
That fill thy lovely eyes !
No other light shall guide my steps
Till thy bright beams arise.


You, the fair sun of all her sex,
Has blest my glorious day;
And shall a glimmering planet fix
My worship to its ray ?



To all my friends
this is a special language
to a special...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar