tirsdag 25. september 2018

For alle gode tanker de kan slett ikke dø, for ennå bedre tanker er spiren av deres frø... --- For all good thoughts they can not die, for even better thoughts are the seeds of their seeds ... --- Für alle guten Gedanken können sie nicht sterben, denn noch bessere Gedanken sind der Samen ihrer Samen ... --- Pour toutes les bonnes pensées, ils ne peuvent pas mourir, car même de meilleures pensées sont la graine de leurs graines ... --- Para todos los buenos pensamientos no pueden morir, porque aún mejores pensamientos son la semilla de sus semillas ...


Silence of the night, a sad,
   nocturnal silence ---
Why does my soul tremble so?
I hear the humming of my blood,
   and a soft storm passes through my brain.
Insomnia !
Not to be able to sleep, and yet to dream.
I am the auto specimen of spiritual dissection,
   the auto-Hamlet!
To dilute my sadness in the wine of the night
   in the marvelous crystal of the dark---
And I ask myself:
   When will the dawn come ?
Someone has closed a door---
Someone has walked past---
The clock has rung three---If only it were She! ...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar