fredag 27. april 2018

Lyset---Sjelen---Glimt av evigheten, Naturen som lever, Jeg finnes her... --- La lumière --- l'âme --- la gloire de l'éternité, la nature qui vit, je suis là ... --- The light --- the soul --- the glory of eternity, the nature that lives, i am here ... --- La luz --- el alma --- la gloria de la eternidad, la naturaleza que vive, yo estoy aquí ... --- Das Licht - die Seele - die Herrlichkeit der Ewigkeit, die Natur, die lebt, ich bin hier ...



Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet;
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar