søndag 5. mars 2017

Knock, knock!--- Who's there? Spring again. What do you want? The coolness of your flowers. You can't have it. I'll take it...Knock Knock qui est là? Printemps à nouveau. Qu'est-ce que tu veux? La fraîcheur de vos fleurs. Vous ne pouvez pas l'avoir. Je vais le prendre... Klopf klopf Wer ist da? Frühling wieder. Was willst du? Die Kühle deiner Blumen. Du kannst es nicht haben Ich nehme es...


Earth

The girls o the breeze
go with long trains...

Sky

The boy of the air
jump over the moon...

Pergola

Two lovers kissing
in among
Dream's icy
crystals.

"The ring, hand me the ring".
"I can't see where my finger are."
"Why don't you hold me?"

     "No, my arms
are bent & freezing
on the bed."

And under the leaves,
a blind beam of moonlight
snaking along...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar