tirsdag 24. desember 2013

God Jul - Merry Christmas - ¡Feliz Navidad - Feliz Natal - С Рождеством - Frohe Weihnachten


Thank you all my readers !

When your hands go out,
love,
toward mine,
what do they bring me flying ?
Why did they stop
at my mouth, 
suddenly,
why do I recognize them,
as if before they existed
they had passed over
my life...

Their softness came
flying over time,
over the sea,
over the smoke,
over the spring,
and when you placed
your hands on my chest,
I hope for peace on our planet.

All the years of my life
I walked around looking
for peace.
I went up the stairs,
I cross the roads,
train carried me,
waters brought me,
but I can not find the
Peace.
People starving,
people frees, 
people fight each other.
What are we doing ?
Let us hope for peace...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar