tirsdag 14. februar 2012

To beat on a Saturday night, after ...


That beat... Not good for humans,

He had his hat on a spin...
Greeted with a smile and said good evening!
I stopped, a little scared...
He come on to me like a great wall.
Drunk!
He said:
I am a man, like a bulls turn on plants
and causes them to be nice and quiet,
meanwhile I am quit calm, I get the skin of you.
If you want a beating, just let me know.
This is the street of Oslo's best district.
with drunkenness and riot when the pubs close.


I thanked him and said:
It's not good... To beat other !
Here is money for a new beer
Go and drink it up my friend !
Then he swore with a bloody butcher's smile;
go to hell ! And greet the other idiots..


Is this young people, after a party on
Saturday's night ?
Let's hope for better times...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar