fredag 30. desember 2016

Nå vandrer året in i sin siste stund... Vi går alene på en vei og tier og det er vinter i alt vi ikke sier. The year walks in its final moments ... We go alone on a road and think and it's winter in everything we say.. .Jetzt Jahr in seinen letzten Momenten wandern ... Wir gehen allein auf einer Straße und Tier und es ist Winter in allem, was wir sagen. Maintenant vagabonder année dans ses derniers moments ... Nous allons seul sur une route et de niveau et il est l'hiver dans tout ce que nous disons...


If I could sink my teeth into the whole earth
And actually taste it,
I'd be happier for a moment...
But I don't always want to be happy.
To be unhappy now and then
Is part of being natural.
Not all days are sunny,
and when rain is scarce, we pray for it.
And so I take unhappiness with happiness
Naturally, just as I don't marvel
That there are mountains and plains
And that there are rock and grass...

What matters is to be natural and calm
In happiness and in unhappiness,
To feel as if feeling were seeing.
To think as if thinking were walking,
And to remember, when death comes,
   that each day dies,
and the sunset is beautiful,
   and so the night that remains...
That's I think how it is and how I want it to be...




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar