fredag 18. november 2011

Them that`s got shall get; Them that`s not shall lose; so the bible said; and it still is news; Mama may have, papa may have; But God bless the child that`s got his own! That`s got his own ?


No man is more tolerant than I ?
I must not mask my better qualities,
nor maneuver to make myself even less than I am...


Yes No. She is a very masculine woman and she is a 
virgin in mind, but a devil in life... 
Very strong and men are weak...


Yes. No. I say this because it is true.
Yes, you have guessed it quit well. 
The inner sense of words is nearer to
me than the outer one.
So I speak first from the inner sense.
Not exactly, she is pushed on to you by events.
she is herself and event in your life. She is not
pushed on to you by another, but she is not moved
by instinct to meet you; she is led to do it by another.
No; She is not yet known to you.
Neither of them is known to you.
No. altogether wrong...


Because I want to speak to you.
I am a man who is your friend and no man is more.
a man who is your friend is a man who tells you the truth,
not one who is a flatterer any way.
I am none. You are a part of my nominal mind, and if you
do not know what this means, I cannot tell you. You must
not maintain chastity any more. You are so misogynous
that you will find yourself morally impotent, and in that way
you will not produce any complete work...
You must abandon your monastic life and now.
You are not a man to make much in the world if you
keep chaste. You are...
Make up your mind to do the duty by Nature.
No more...

Happiness is to have a good feeling and believe in ourselves...
My friends please have a nice day !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar