mandag 14. november 2011

Ne me regardez plus comme ca, parce que vous allez vous user les yeux...


Don`t go on looking at me like that,
because you`ll wear your eyes out...




Let`s walk together by a forest
waterfall,
To living water,
To the fairy water...
Afraid of animals ?
You`ve coped with me,
dear hart,
What bear then to its knees can
you not bring?
Far beyond Sintra
The bird-cherry`s in bloom.
(Soon ?) 
I`ve lost my sleep,
I languish day and night.


Sintra... No, I will never, never forget.
The wind, autumnal and wet,
The cry of the people and lost,
And there, it is...


Monserrat a pearl and beauty...
Call to me by a name so tender
That with longing my heart will wrench...
Words of love on the winds to this place,
All the way to my post in the trench.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar