fredag 25. november 2011

For all the good thoughts they can not die; For yet more thoughts are sprouted from their seeds... For alle gode tanker de kan slett ikke dø, før ennu bedre tanker er spiret av deres frø...


My crazy tumbling inspires me
Barley able to breath, I get to my feet exalted,
For the verses are me not being able to burst from living.


Open all the windows for me !
Throw open all the doors !
Pull the whole house up over me !
I want to live freely,  out in the open.
I want to make gestures beyond my body,
To run like the rain streaming down over walls,
To be stepped on like stones down the broad streets,
To sink like heavy weights to the bottom of the sea,
And all this voluptuously, a feeling alien to me now !



I don`t want the doors bolted !
I don`t want the safes locked !
I want to horn in there, put my nose in, be dragged off,
I want to be somebody else`s wounded member,
I want to be spilled from crates,
I want to be thrown in the ocean,
I want them to come looking for me at home with lewd intentions-
Just so I`m not always sitting here quietly,
Just so I`m not simply writing these verses !




I`m against in-between spaces in the world !
I`m for the compenetrated material contiguity of objects !
I`m for physical bodies commingling like souls,
I`m for the pleasure of life !
Not just dynamically but statically too !



I want to fly and fall from way up high !
To be thrown like a hand grenade !
Jump, leap, take the bit between your teeth !
Red-hot iron Pegasus of my twitching anxieties,
Wavering parking place of my motorized destiny !
Yes I`m, not mad, but, yes I`m !



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar