lørdag 12. november 2011

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world as we live in...


Distance of a rose:
A rose and a butterfly
Along the petals was a butterfly
The wind without saying anything get the butterfly away
The petals scattered together with the butterfly




And I found it far away with with the butterfly
The petals flying like butterfly's
But I confess that I do not know
But the wind wanted to take it all




Day by day the wind was cruel
And father away its take the butterfly`s
Staying out of sight I could not find my butterfly
But not out of mind




So are our lives
We made the petals and the butterfly`s
More are being forgotten
The stars is long absent.
But my butterfly will never be forgotten.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar