torsdag 6. oktober 2011

A man travels the world in search of what he needs and return home to find it !



On my hill

Shavings curl on my fields
Which berry-smells fill
Grass is long, hay in harvest
A cottage grows up
Small children play
On my hill
With Cheeps and Cows
Eating the grass..


In half-an-hour`s walk
From my village Husaby
My life like a legend
Begins all over.
With hard work.


Not for loafers to envy -
To no haven or cove,
Like a rank-and-file trooper
I go for work to my farm
Starving and tiered I find no rest.


I dream
At a distance
From everyday din
With hard labor and no food 
A terrible time to acquire
Birds keen vision
Unknown to us men.


No fences
Nor food
Nor latches
Nor locks will there be.
My house will welcome
All good folks heartily.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar