søndag 27. mai 2018

Hva er lykke ? --- I huset rett over gata for meg og mine drømmer...--- What is happiness? --- In the house just across the street for me and my dreams ...--- Qu'est-ce que le bonheur? --- Dans la maison juste de l'autre côté de la rue pour moi et mes rêves ...--- ¿Qué es la felicidad? --- En la casa al otro lado de la calle para mí y mis sueños ...--- Was ist Glück? --- In dem Haus auf der gegenüberliegenden Straßenseite für mich und meine Träume ...


Hup-hup what, or why, or to where?
Hup-hup to what end?
Hup-hup to where, make-believe steed ?
Hup-hup to where, imaginary train ?
Hup-hup to where, O arrow, haste and speed
               Which are all just me pinning after you,
               All just me feeling, your absence in every last nerve ?
Hup-hup to where, if there is no where or how ?
Hup-hup to where, if I'm always where I am and never up ahead,
                Never ahead and never behind...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar