onsdag 14. februar 2018

De gode, så vel som de onde ord, --- snart er det sneen som falt i fjord.---Die guten wie die bösen Worte, bald ist da der Schnee, der im letzten Jahr fiel.---The good as well as evil word, --- soon it's snow that fell last year.---Les bons et les mauvais mots, bientôt il y a la neige qui est tombée l'année dernière.


I'm a keeper of sheep.
The sheep are my thoughts
And my thoughts are all sensations.
I think with my eyes and ears
And with my hands and feet
And with my nose and mouth.


To think a flower is to see it and smell it
And to eat a fruit is to taste its meaning.


That's why on a hot day
When I ache from enjoying it so much,
And stretch out on the grass,
Closing my warm eyes,
I feel my whole body lying full length in reality,
I know the truth and I'm happy.


But, it is all a dream...
Because we now have, what do we have ?
Winter - No/Yes... 
With; storm -snow -rain - ice roads...




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar