tirsdag 21. februar 2017

Ensomhet er ikke å være alene. Det er å ikke ha noen å lengte til...-- Loneliness is not being alone. It is not to have any longing to ...-- Einsamkeit ist nicht allein zu sein. Es ist keine Sehnsucht zu haben ...-- La solitude est de ne pas seul. Il est de ne pas avoir envie de ...-- La soledad no es estar solo. Es tener ningún deseo de ...-- Níl Uaigneas á n-aonar. Is é a bhfuil aon longing a ...



My soul came apart like an empty jar.
It fell overwhelmingly, down the stairs.
Dropped from the hands of a careless...
It fell.
Smashed into more pieces than there was
   china in the jar.

Nonsense?
Impossible?
How should I know!
I've more sensation now than I felt I was all me.
I'm a litter of shards strewn on a doormat about
   to be swept...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar