lørdag 17. september 2016

Fridom er sol over frosen jord, den milde styrke i skaperens ord. --- Freedom is sun over frozen soil, the gentle strength in the Creator's word. --- La libertad es el sol sobre suelo congelado, la suave fuerza en la palabra del Creador.



No, it's enough I've stood !
It's time, high time to take flight
Into my northern wood,
Back to its green delight !
simply to breathe ---
To feast my sigh !

I'll rise with the dawn's first glow
And out in the chill I'll go.
While here, there is nothing, no !
No spring,
No summer,
No burrow,
No lair,
Not a trace
Of anything live
Anywhere !

People changed in their hearts,
Changed all the greenery ---
But those are my native parts,
My dream, 
Freedom, 
Refugee's, 
Starving,
Poverty,
Again,
My dream, so precious to me,
My home,
My sanctuary !


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar