lørdag 23. juli 2016

Where I'm, I don't know, I'll never know, in the silence you don't know you must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on. So, Nothing to be done...



Las alamedas se van,
pero dejan su reflejo.

Las alamedas se van,
pero nos dejan el viento.

El viento esta' amortajado
a lo largo bajo el cielo.

Pero ha dejado flotando
sobre los ríos, sus ecos.

El mundo de las luciérnagas
ha invadido mis recuerdos.

Y un corazon diminuto
me va brotando en los dedos.




The poplar lanes move on
but leave their reflection.

The poplar lanes move on
but leave us the wind.

The wind lies shrouded
full length beneath the sky.

But floating on the rivers
it has left its echoes.

The world of fireflies
has invaded my memories.

And a tiny little heart
is sprouting at my fingertips.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar