torsdag 24. juli 2014

Remember when I said it. I promised, Not to hold you up, not to be the reason, not to be someone to fall onto. But to remind you, when you hit the ground, that I'm not behind you, I'm beside you, all the way through, because we're just bound, we are united.



Take your hand,
Whenever, wherever,
Because that is us,
Because we don't need a reason,
Because we simply can,
From racing the playground,
To gliding down decorated aisles,
We guide each other,
Not one another,
Holding the candle,
In times where the dark,
Is the unexpected round the corner.



Make sure you smile,
You deserve it more than I,
For when you have laughed,
Was it fate or chance
That I had followed you
Watching ... waiting ...
I know your life before mine
But later I would forget it
Whilst going through colour and light
To find you waiting for me
Through you never knew me
Until I was born...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar