torsdag 22. mai 2014

Go away... Earth and heaven deceive my gaze heaven and earth I see only you what I lost when I lost my ... Go away take this fate of yours this fate of mine, this passion belongs to the wind, the wind and night, says it's my brother, my kin. The wind remember and forgets the storm, and I.


My name tastes to me of sand,
sand
piles at the bottom
of a newborn river
into truths I dream up
and sorrows I overcome.

I taste people on my tongue.

My name grainy and like a
forged trunk it branches on the
grid roads of the world.

I sing a mawaal and yearn
I sing a mawaal and bind
humankind to the fields of
my land.

My name ran out of the days of love.

My name ran out of the days when love
was by my side and now I only live.
To extinguish a star I desire to see
and in the desire my name tastes to me
of love.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar