lørdag 5. april 2014

Sometimes Sometimes we are the reason why. Sometimes we are blind; Sometimes we see everything...


I see everything here...
Do you ?

Starting down from on high,
Can feel like falling,
Swaying one side to the other,
I can't find equilibrium.

My mind is like a kaleidoscope,
Click, click, click, click, click,
Can't settle for one image,
Yet I have too many.

My virtues I wear to like armour,
The iron shields my vices,
I can play the knight,
But never the King.

They're starting at my back,
As though I could be naked,
oh yes, take my vulnerability,
see it snap like string.

Push and pull,
One and the same force,
Tearing me apart,
Because I can't go both ways.

I see this person in the mirror.
Everything I couldn't be.
I don't want to be them,
My own worse enemies.

          Have you look into The Mirror ?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar