mandag 28. oktober 2013

Oh, those girls ! I had never seen princesses like those... And I went around punny and concealing with pride my condition of idiot in love without daring to look at a leg or at that hair which fell from their heads on my desires. And later, ladies and gentlemen, the same thing happened everywhere I went, with an elbow or two cold eyes, they eliminated me from the competition. They did not let me join their meal and went off with their blondes... !



From up here I can see them
how clumsy my feet are,
and also my ...
without my advice,
how poorly they move on the pavement,
they know nothing of the sun
or dust,
they have to learn to be children,
to eat,
to invade,
to climb mountains,

to organise notebooks,
to kill fleas,

to decipher territory,
to discover girls...
To discover ?...
What ?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar