torsdag 19. september 2013

Moon... Water...



My light glitters in the water like a swan
in the night sky like the implacable eye of
God.
And on the leaves I shine a false dawn.
So no.
They'll not escape, they can't.
Is there anyone trying to hide
Anyone sobbing like a broken heart?
The moon has left in the air
A knife with a blade of lead
an ambush to make grief in the blood.
It's so cold outside windows and walls !
Let me in !
So I can warm me !
Open the chests of the grave cloths
for only they can keep me warm.
I am cold!
I am the ash of burnt-out fires
seeking a spark in the warm bodies
sleeping in the streets and fields.
I am carried on the shoulders of snowdrifts
and glint dully in the hard cold water of
ditches and ponds.
And today red blood will warm my frozen
sheeks so I don't want any shadow
I don't  want any hiding place where
they can evade or escape me.
I want to creep into a gaping wound and 
warm me !
Let me in, 
O let me in !
I don't want shadows...




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar