fredag 27. januar 2012

Jump, leap, take the bit between your teeth - Red-hot iron Pegasus of my twitching anxieties, - Wavering parking place of my motorized destiny !


Yes, I am I, I myself, just what I turned out to be after all,
A sort of accessory or leftover,
The foggy suburbs of my sincere emotion,
It's me here inside of me, it's me...


What I was, what I wasn't - that's all me,
What I wanted, what I didn't, all of that gets to be me,
What I loved, what I stopped loving - 
it's all become the same sad yearning in me.


And at the same time,
the impression,
a bit inconsequential,
Like a dream made of mixed realities.
Of facing myself left behind on a seat in a Jaguar,
To be accidentally met by someone who'd sit 
down on top of me..


I'm me, and what the hell can I do about it ! ...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar