tirsdag 4. november 2014

I remember when I said it, I promised not to hold you up, not to be the reason, not to be someone to fall onto, but to remind you, when you hit the ground,that I'm not behind you, I'm beside you, all the way through...



Critical age...
Fearsome, awesome -
Too late to change ! -

You've come for me also,
My critical age ! - ?


No weakling am I,
Yet I don't feel good.
Am I heading right ?
Do I live as I should ?


I've lost my sleep,
My appetite, too.
I'm indebted to all,
But what can I do ?



Take your hand,
Whenever, wherever,
Because that is us,
Because we don't need a reason,
Because we simply can,


Make sure you smile,
You deserve it more than I,
For when you have laughed,
For when you have cried,
For when you have triumphed,
We share and we double.


Even though you will move on,
To another place,
Another someone,
I will meet you there,
I will take you there,
I will love you still as we go,
In dresses and flowers,


You shall both take the other's hand,
With two rings to offer and a pledge,
That you will not give up.


As we have done and will always do,
So all I ask is until then and after,
That you won't look back at me,
Because it won't be goodbye...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar