tirsdag 3. juni 2014

Life is not worth having, with all it can give; For something beyond it poor man sure must live.


Poor man must live ?
Or ?

I have hurt you,  my friend.
I have torn your soul.

Understand me.
Everyone knows who I am,
but that "I am"
is beside you
for you.



That's why I seek in you the firm stone.
Harsh hands I sink in your blood
seeking your firmness
and the depth that I need,
and if I find
only your metallic laughter,
if I fins nothing on which to
support my harsh steps
adored one,
accept my sadness and my anger,
my enemy hands
destroying you a little
so that you may rise from the clay
refashioned for my struggles.

Ah in that minute,
my friend, a dream
with its terrible wings
was covering you...


Are there hope ?
In this world...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar