mandag 17. februar 2014

My shadow glides in silence over the watercourse. - On account of my shadow the frogs are deprived of stars. - The shadow sends my body reflections of quiet things. - My shadow moves like a hug violet-coloured mosquito.- A hundred crickets are trying to gild the glow of the reeds. - A glow arises in my breast, the one mirrored in the water...


To think about God is to disobey God,
Since God wanted us not to know him,
Which is why he didn't reveal himself to us...


Let's be simple and calm,
Like the trees and streams,
And God will love us,
Making us,
Us even as the trees are trees
And the streams are streams,
And will give us greenness in the spring,
Which is its seasons,
And a river to go to when we end ...
And he'll give us nothing more,
Since to give us more would make us less us.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar